· Heartfelt Creations Festive Christmas paper collection
· Kaisercraft Beyond the Page “Train Tidy” kit
· Black Craft paint
· E6000 glue, hot glue, and paper glue
· 6 Gears (for tires)
· Circular hole punch
· Black cardstock
· Misc. Embellishments such as burlap sack, Ribbon, trim, buttons
· Dies: Heartfelt Creations Arianna Lace HCD 747, Heartfelt Creations Tattered Blossoms HCD 722
· Craft Knife
· White cardstock
· Ink: Ranger “Lettuce”
· Gold Glitter glue
· Paint all edges of Train pieces with black Craft paint.
· Using train parts as template, cut out 2 of each of the train pieces using your Heartfelt Creations Festive Christmas paper collection.
· Glue the paper to the inside train piece panels first. Using craft knife, cut out your assembly notches.
· Glue the rest of your paper to the train.
· Assemble and glue train using E6000 glue. Trim any notches to fit if necessary.
· Using a circular punch, punch out 12 circles of black cardstock. These are your train wheels. Glue to both sides of your train.
· Glue your 6 gears to the front of the train wheels only and embellish the enter with buttons.
· Die cut Festive Christmas paper using Heartfelt Creations Tattered Blossoms HCD 722. (Die cut and Form as many flowers as you want on your train) Now Die Cut on White cardstock using HCD 747 Arianna Lace the 2 largest flowers. Ink using Ranger “Lettuce”. Glue to the bottom of the flowers you made. Glue flower pieces to train. Use gold glitter glue to make your flowers stand out and be festive
· Decorate Train with Festive Christmas Panels and Sentiments, mounting them on Black Cardstock.
· Fill Train Cars with candy.