Friday, August 15, 2014

FREE TUTORIAL - LEARN TO MAKE A MINI ALBUM FOR BEGINNERS - Designs by Shellie

This is a lengthy, Easy, step by step instructions on how to make a quality mini album - for beginners.  Materials list, where to buy your materials,  do's and don'ts, tips, techniques, and design ideas to produce your own..

There are three parts to this tutorial

PART 1:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cqy1erl6o8g
PART 2:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=itUQ0IZ4314
PART 3:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZjKsmOgGCk

Heartfelt Creations Once Upon A Time paper collection was used in this tutorial





8 comments:

  1. This is a great tutorial Shellie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this Shellie. Must give it a go. TFS. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Shellie,
    I saw this tutorial in the fall and fell in love with it. I was very impressed that you would give a free tutorial on this beautiful album, and became determined to make one. I began gathering all the supplies with the idea I would make it after the busy holidays, made more complicated by my having major surgery. I went to the YouTube channel above and it is telling me this video is no longer available. Is this true or am I making an error. I hope I can still access the tutorials as I have just been anxiously biding my time to follow your direction for this project. My email is beth238@gmail.com if you would rather contact me there. Waiting anxiously, Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The tutorials are all still available.
      Here is part 1 of that tutorial. Not sure why it is saying that.. I just checked it and It seems to be working
      http://youtu.be/Cqy1erl6o8g

      Delete
  4. This is a beautiful tutorial and I am really looking forward to trying it. Can you tell me the name of the packs of the petaloo flowers and the brand of the butterflys please.
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is the album I bought everything for, I am so glad I found it again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shellie, I AM SO HAPPY to have found your blog. I have been off of here for months, because of illness and can't wait to start making your albums again..Going to you tube now..Your a wonderful instructor as I have told you many times and I have missed your videos..Hope your doing well.blessings, Victoria Ciolek

    ReplyDelete