· 8-1/2” x 5-1/2” piece of Dark Green cardstock
· White Cardstock
· Heartfelt Creations Festive Christmas paper collection
· Dies: Heartfelt Creations Arianna Lace HCD 747, Heartfelt Creations Tattered Blossoms HCD 722, Spellbinders Nestabilities S5-025 Labels Seventeen.
· Ink: Ranger “Lettuce”
· Score a piece of 8-1/2 x 5-1/2” Dark Green Cardstock for your base card.
· Cut a decorative panel from Heartfelt Creations Festive Christmas paper collection. Center and Mount on front of your card.
· Die Cut white cardstock using Spellbinders S5-025 Labels Seventeen using the largest frame. Center and mount on the front of your card.
· Die cut a holiday panel using S5-025 labels Seventeen using the next size down from what you cut your white cardstock from. Layer and center on card front.
· From your Festive Christmas paper collection, cut out the sentiment “Wishing you joyous days, warm, cozy nights”. Die cut using S5-025 labels seventeen using the 2-1/2” wide die plate. – Center and glue down on your holiday panel.
· Find red Festive Christmas paper and Die cut using HCD 722 Tattered Blossoms – 2 of the smallest flowers and 3 of the next size. Shape and Assemble. Set aside
· On white cardstock, die cut using Arianna Lace HCD 747 the lacy bell shaped die. Ink with Ranger “Lettuce”. Glue on the top portion of your card front and glue your flower partially over it.
· Inside card: Cut a 5-1/16 x 3-5/16” piece of white cardstock. Mount inside your card.
· Cut the green sentiment panel “A Christmas Belssing…” from your Festive Christmas paper 4-7/8 x 3-3/4”. Center and glue over your white cardstock.