Friday, August 15, 2014

HOUSE OF CURIOSITIES

My house of curiosities is full of oddities and lively, offering a wide range of Tim Holtz embellishments and adornments.  I used Tim Holtz Wallflower paper, Ephemera pack, and several other adornments from others . It's got some junk -drawer items I rounded up and placed inside, finding the perfect home for those odds and ends you never know what to do with.

The House Shadowbox is Beyond the Page / Kaisercraft in which I stained, sealed, and assembled using E6000 adhesive.  This was a fun project.  Now it's on the wall in my home.  Visitors to my house see it when they come in the entry, and find something new they didn't see the first time they looked.  It's been a fun conversation piece, fun wall art, and hopefully I'll get the time to offer a tutorial on putting one together in the future.

 You can buy alot of these great supplies I used in my store, J & S Hobbies and Crafts.
http://stores.ebay.com/jshobbiesandcrafts/



No comments:

Post a Comment