Tuesday, September 2, 2014

PART 1 TUTORIAL - LEARN TO MAKE A MINI ALBUM HEARTFELT CREATIONS RAINDROPS ON ROSES

PART 1 - FREE TUTORIAL ON HOW TO MAKE THIS MINI ALBUM

http://youtu.be/GtgegCGhJUw



Free step by step tutorial on how to make this 8.5 x 6.5 mini album using Heartfelt Creations Raindrops on Roses paper collection -  for beginners or seasoned crafters. You 'll get an easy, down to earth learning experience from my tutorials.  This album is fully loaded with 18 pages of detailed, fun layouts, featuring 2 ways to make waterfalls, a lot of pockets, foldouts, and more!. Be sure to visit and follow me on my YouTube channel and  at my blog www.designsbyshellie.blogspot.com for more fun tutorials and projects. Supplies for this tutorial can be purchased at  http://stores.ebay.com/jshobbiesandcrafts/

PART 1 http://youtu.be/GtgegCGhJUw

PART 2   http://youtu.be/9SZTuH3M8r0

PART 3  http://youtu.be/bTQzPqrdRfY


10 comments:

  1. Wow! Beautiful cards and projects. Would love to follow your if I could get up dates via email.
    Marjorie from TX
    m.brundagetx at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Marjorie! Thanks so much. If you subscribe to my youtube channel (click on tutorial link) I believe you can add me and you will be updated everytime a tutorial is released :)

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous! I found you through Gloria. You will be one of my votes for Heartfelt Creations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Quite beautiful and this will be my very first album. I have studied and watched for the past year and I can't find one that I want to do more than this one. I have just ordered the paper but it is $32.00 here in Australia but I don't care as it is for my very special friend. Thank you for the three video's to help a novice like me. You are in my favourites (we spell it differently to you) so look forward to seeing everything you do. Thanks and G'day from down under. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, I didn't sign off with my name, Gillian

      Delete
  4. This is absolutley gorgeous!!!!! Fantastic tutorial also, thanks for sharing!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What punch did you use for the black borders?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Shellie,
    I just saw that you sent me a comment about my paper being different on the back. When clicked to finish reading your message (only a few sentences came from youtube) The tutorials are now private. I hope that you put them back up because I have not finished my book yet and have no idea on how to do it. I am wondering if I will be able to since my paper on the back is different. Do I need to get more? I am pretty sure I do. Suggestions?
    Dutchie100@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Shellie, I just finished making the raindrops and roses and it turned out beautiful. I can't thank you enough for your tutorial. You go through every step very slowly so that even a beginner can follow your directions. You are fabulous!!! Thanks again.
    Dutch

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this tutorial it,s gorgious.
    The only problem is your head way to much in front of the camera.
    Please can you find a other way to film your tutorials because the parts wich i also like to see are invisible.

    ReplyDelete