Easier than it looks. 15 minutes and it's done!
Heartfelt Creations Celebrate the Journey paper collection
Heartfelt Creations Die HCD727 Vintage Floret
Heartfelt Creations HCPC 3500 - Open Vintage Floret Precut Set stamp
3" wide Lace
Bling on a Roll (rhinestone trim)
Ranger Espresso Ink.
1. Cut a piece of 8-1/2 x 5-1/2" black cardstock. Score
2. Layer a 5-1/4 x 4" panel from Celebrate the journey paper collection on the card front.
3. Cut a 4-1/2 x 5"wide piece of Celebrate the journey paper. Score every 1/4". Fold back and forth like a fan. (this is your dress)
4. Pinching fan at the waistline of the dress, wrap your lace around the waist and glue to hold it.
5. Cut a thin piece of cheese cloth and glue down across top panel.
6. Glue down your dress to the front panel. Decorate it with a bow at the waist line.
7. Die cut using the two smallest flowers: 3 of the smallest and 1 of the next size up. Stamp flowers and Ink edges and assemble.
8. Place your rhinestone trim across the top of the dress and cut small individual pieces to decorate inside the flowers.
9. Find the "Always and Forever" sentiment strip in your paper pad. Cut out and ink edges.
10. Glue sentiment down. Glue your flowers down.
Pretty card, Shellie!ReplyDelete
I love this card!ReplyDelete
love this card. You have an eye for beauty.ReplyDelete